Sunday, February 15, 2004

A New Toy

Morning weigh-in: 177.5#, 14% body fat

Rode this morning, did the Williams Twp ride (Gaffney Hill RD, Buttermilk Rd, Kichline & Hexkopf & Raubsville Roads, then Morgan Hill Rd back). A hard ride, but it's only 17 miles and should take me about 1:30, and it took me 2 hours today. It's still officially winter...

After the ride I went in to Brooklyn to see my grandmother, whose 89th birthday was Wednesday. Brought a cake, stayed for about two hours.

When I got home, I called my friend Paul, who got me some new computer stuff: new motherboard, Athlon 2.4 GHz CPU and 512 MB RAM, and a video card. It's like a new computer, the best out there currently, for only $360 -- you can't beat that! Of course, everything worked over his house, but now I'm having trouble here. Something to play with, but right now I have to go to bed.

BTW: crashed last night, didn't see the Kites or even go out at all. I just ran out of energy some time after dinner, went with the flow.

No comments: