Monday, March 16, 2015

I Swear I've Been Good!

Morning weigh-in: 199#, 11.5% BF

Except for maybe last night's dinner, a Rueben with hot wings at Brew Works...

RIP Steve Schmidt: That was the painful, stressful thing I couldn't talk about last week. He'd been sick for a while, we knew that, but it turned out to be much worse than we realized, and he passed on Saturday morning. There's a lot to be said about Steve, and his place in our lives as well as his role in the Lehigh Valley cycling community, but it'll have to wait. This past week has been a bit difficult.

Meantime, we hosted some people overnight Saturday for that climate change conference, and that was surprisingly smooth and pleasant -- I'd been stressing about this since we made the decision to host, but the two young women who stayed over were pleasant and charming (and unobtrusive), and in the end I have no regrets about it at all.

Any, it rained all day Saturday do we did some morning yoga and weights, and I did a short ride on the Turner yesterday. The trails? Soon, but not yet. (Roads are fine, but I was on the Turner with high hopes.)

No comments: