Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Still Here

Morning weigh-in: 199.5#, 11.5% BF

I seem to be in a bit of a holding pattern here. The weekend pushed my numbers up a bit with the usual... let's not call them "bad choices," we can just go with "weekend nutritional choices," but the real culprit is the fact that I'm just not getting the exercise I need. That's the notch up to which I need to kick it.

Got home last night, blew off my basement trainer spinning to play at the computer and call it doing homework. (My accounting class is actually going very well though, and I did get a lot of studying done last night, as well as some more of the java self-study I took on.)

Dinner was awesome: sausage, onions & mustard greens with homemade egg noodles.

Tonight I should try for spinning again, but I still need to finish this week's accounting assignments, which are due while we'll be away this weekend.

Balance is what I really need...

No comments: