Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Pattern Recognition

Morning weigh-in: 187.5#, 14.5% BF

Just put that in there to show where things stand... We did our dumbbell routine this morning, and I ate close to correctly, but when I got home (from the first day back at work in almost a month) I had no interest in riding. So in terms of my resolutions, I'm probably batting about .900 -- for today.

They came in peace, and we ate them.
Anyway, here's something I'd never seen before, until it started showing up in our local supermarket. It's called romanesco broccoli. It looked so perfectly like 80's- era CGI fractals that I had to take a picture in the store, and apparently the flowers have something to offer fans of Fibonacci numbers and logarithmic spirals as well, at least according to Wikipedia. I may get some to try eventually, but right now it looks too good to eat. And probably not from this planet.

No comments: