Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Musikfest Recap

Morning weigh-in: 176#, 15% BF
 
Some of the Bands I Saw:
Start Making Sense (3 times)
Zen For Primates
Trouble City All Stars (2 times)
Brother JT3
Los Straitjackets (2 times)
Insidious Rays
The Red Elvises
Philly Funk Authority
Eric Steckel
The Great White Caps
(These include visits to some peripheral venues...)
 
Food I Ate, Beer I Drank: Surprisingly little, unless you count visits to the Brew Works. Maybe Anne's kitchen skills have spoiled me, or maybe I just couldn't see any of the good vendors, but the food seemed especially nasty this year, like the worst of county fair crap, and I had no appetite for the stuff. I got a good meal at the Wildflower one night, dinner at BW a few times, and beer almost exclusively at the Brew Works, even if I had to walk across the entire Fest to get my refills.
 
Weight I Gained Anyway: About 5 pounds (unofficial).
 
Been going to the gym again, riding here & there (towpath last night, Emmaus on Friday), getting back in the swing of things. Tonight is either Sals, or Jacobsburg with Anne.
 

No comments: