Thursday, October 22, 2009

Update

Morning weigh-in: 178#, 12.5% BF
 
One week later and I'm still messing with that program... I added those command-line options, and have been tweaking/adding functionality ever since. Two more additions (an optional output file in addition to standard output, and an optional configuration file), and I think it'll be a finished product. No biggie, just gotta find the time...
 
As it happens, Anne will be out of town this weekend, so I'll be sort of at loose ends anyway. I do have a few things on the agenda -- chores/errands, rides, and one going-away party for some friends moving to Vermont -- but the weather might be a bit unfriendly, and my plans for a parental visit are on hold, and so there might be no better way to spend at least one rainy day than with my feet propped up (or my butt planted at some coffee shop), messing with the laptop.
 
Speaking of coffee shops... I was in downtown Easton last Saturday morning; my plan was to hit the Coffee Exchange for breakfast and laptoppery, between an early-morning yoga class and the gym. After an awesome yoga class (so awesome I decided to blow off the gym) I walked over, in the rain, to the Coffee Exchange, only to find the place out of business. D'oh! I guess you really can't go home again, so instead I went around the block to the Quadrant. Nice brunch sitting by the open fireplace, and I bumped into Judy there as well, and chatted rather than browsed through lunch.
 
Anyway, Tuesday night was a short ride on the towpath with Deb and Donna, maybe 12 miles and finishing just after dark, then we met up with Anne, and Doug & Lori, for dinner afterwards at Brew Works; last night was a slightly longer towpath ride, followed by chili at home. Tonight is the gym, then Porters.

No comments: