Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ladies' Night

I hit the gym last night (which I positively breezed through), then I went home and worked on the computer for a while, more of that MTO stuff. Since I'd lost my phone -- it was in the laundry, right uh, where I left it -- I had no idea of the timing or finer details, but the overall plan was to hit Brew Works to meet the gang after knitting.
 
So... I head over to Brew Works, and walk in to find Anne, Emmi, Deb, Donna and Lori all sitting together at a table -- talk about being the onion in the petunia patch! They'd only arrived a few minutes before, and were there long enough to get a drink order but they still hadn't ordered food, so I guess I wasn't too late. Lotsa BS and catching up, and much merriment and gossip, a really fun night. (I'm not even going to attempt to repeat any of the conversation, but it was shoot-beer-out-your-nose-laughing funny.) Dinner was tacos...
 
Tonight is yoga, and it'll probably be a night in for me after that; tomorrow is the gym again, and we're thinking of maybe visiting Porter's afterward.

1 comment:

hmk & dfk said...

Hi, I saw your BASH pix. Very nice.
It looked like a fun weekend.
I love the group picture with you & Anne, lori & Doug etc
I'm happy you're enjoying your life (esp on weekends)
Did you get your document from NYC?
We may ride up to see foliage again some free weekend.
We're practicing a lot for our show right now through end of Oct.