Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What's Up

Morning weigh-in (Monday): 172.5#, 10.5% BF
Morning weigh-in (Wednesday): 170.5#, 10.5% BF

So I'm home for the second day, off as in "laid off," at least until tomorrow when I go back to work, exercise my seniority rights, and start at my old position. Kind of a demotion, but hey it's still a job...

Meantime, what else has been happening? Well, I started going back to the gym, and I also started going back to yoga -- both of them were on hiatus for about a month while I prepped for the W101. I've been pretty careful with my eating too recently (except last night: Two Brew Tuesday and Tuesday Tacos at Brew Works), and I think it shows.

Tonight I may gain back a few; we're going to see that "Julie and Julia" movie and drink martinis. That's after a towpath ride with Anne.

1 comment:

HMK said...

Good move to hold onto job.
Where would you go to find new job?
You love Anne & your environs.
Plus, when economy turns, you'll be poised to advance to former level.
It isn't easy.
But you have plenty of good things too to be happy about.
Love, M