Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Cushetunk Smackdown

Morning weigh-in: 173#, 12.5% BF
 
A little bit o' suppression weight loss there, after last night's Round Valley ride. I was going to do an out-and-back, but various problems -- including a serious lack of freshness or strength or whatever, but also some mechanicals and such like -- induced me to make it a loop. The place still kicks my ass...
 
Dinner was a taco at Brew Works, where the post-knitting crowd was a bit somber: Anne's got the same cold I have (except maybe worse), and her friend Deb got the word from the vet yesterday, that one of her cats must be put down because it has cancer. (There was also this drunk fat guy hitting on her, which didn't help things.) It was an early night, and we were home by 10:30 or so. Tonight is yoga (for me), then an evening at home.
 

No comments: