Friday, May 02, 2008

Whoops!

Morning weigh-in: 170#, 7.5% BF
 
Hit the gym, then hit dinner at Porters -- and apparently I hit it pretty hard. I thought I'd been fairly sensible & careful, oh well. Not a very fun night anyway: it was open-mic night, not the best of entertainment options, and once again I attracted a loony -- drunk dude sitting next to me thought I was Tommy Chong, and attached himself to my ear on that basis. I texted my friend Stu to invite him on tonight's towpath ride, and found he'd already moved to Florida, like last Sunday. WTF? But that explains why he & Cathy weren't at Which Brew for those last days...
 
Like I said, tonight is a towpath ride, then I'm probably staying in -- I have to work on the bike some more, I have to keep away from the calories, I want to hit early morning yoga tomorrow, and I will also be messing around with the computer. (If you look to the left you'll see that I've added a few links, including my friend Greg aka MTBSailor's new blog, and I will be adding a few more tonight, as well as culling a few of the less interesting ones; I also have about 100 North Carolina photos to upload, and I want to get moving on that.)
 
My new cycling glasses came yesterday, two pairs so I now have a backup. Michaux will probably be rainy, so I must get the fogproofing thing happening too.

No comments: