Thursday, May 22, 2008

More Sweet Nothings

Morning weigh-in: 165.5#, 10% BF
 
Not much to say... Chain Gang meeting last night, after that short "yoga burst class," pretty good meeting (and good food too as seen above), but my evening was cut short by by an allergy attack -- I am way more sensitive to pets than I ever was before, especially my skin. So, early home, early to bed for my now-typical 5:30 wake-up. That coffee-yoga-shower-computer routine seems to be working out rather well, by the way.
 
Tonight is the gym, then dinner at XSpringH if all goes well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just caught up on pix I hadn't seen before. Although I always find your photography very enjoyable, for some reason, I especially liked the picture entitled "Climbing To The Top."

Also was fascinated by the little graveyard. Did you find out the history behind it?

Don said...

Nope, probably just some family plot near where they once lived, now absorbed into the public land.

That photo reminds me of the ending of "The Robe," or one of those Jesus & Gladiators movies from the 1950's or 60's.

Anonymous said...

I just went back to look at "Climbing to the Top" again. I didn't realize Doug left a comment saying he liked that one, too. Looks like we're all in agreement. It's a really good shot.