Thursday, January 10, 2008

I Still Dream Of Orgone

Reading: Just finished Rat Scabies and the Holy Grail, and picked up where I left off in A Book of Dreams. That is some quality crazy going on in that situation...

Meanwhile, here is something for you to read: is this guy every woman? Um, hope not, but he, and the peeps he meets, cover almost all the riders I know, and our moods and reasons for riding. There was no biking involved with our scene, but I remember we had a frog pond too as kids, a-and -- well, here and here are two more good stories, let them be a warning to you...

Just finished cleaning the bike, prepping it for tomorrow. Dinner was bean stew, workout was alterna-gym. I'm feeling cooped up; I may run out for a bit down to WB, or more likely Porters to see some faces.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where was the frog pond?

Don said...

Remember the dirt piles behind the Humphreys's backyar, construction fill from when they built the church? There were two of them, one bigger and longer, and the other a smaller roundish one we used as a fort. Right next to the smaller hill was a small ditch, maybe 2 feet wide by 2 feet deep and 30 feet long -- one of the houses on Jamestown used it for pool backwash. I remember cutting my foot on glass or whatever in it, while hunting frogs when I was little.