Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Doldrums? Imposing Order?

Morning weigh-in: 173.5#, 10.5% BF (Not bad, not bad...)
 
Took yesterday as a rest day: no biking or gym, though I did do a little yoga at home, that 15-minute routine. Went food shopping, blah blah, ate a cheesesteak at the new "Hot Dog Drive-In" (can't shop hungry) but did not go out for real.
 
I was downloading software, some big files so I couldn't play with much else online -- didn't want to choke the download / hog the bandwidth --  and so I used my spare time to clean up a little, mostly just collecting books from various places around the house and putting them in the new bookcase. Some other light tidying might be in order, maybe I'll straighten up a little more as the week goes on, start getting ready for "spend more time in the house" season.
 
Tonight is yoga, then laundry; probably going out while the laundry dries. Oh how it all falls apart so quickly...

No comments: