Sunday, September 16, 2007

Back From The BASH


Doug In The Rain
Originally uploaded by donXfive.
And I had a blast! My photos are posted and can be found here.

By the way, a little perspective from getting away: I realized that the reason I've been so agitated recently is because I have a major crush on someone that I won't mention by name. I've known her, not well but for a long time, and always did think that she was hot and really nice, but all of a sudden, hmmmm... I have a feeling that nothing good will come of this, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I viewed Doug's pics as well as yours; and it looks like a bash literally was had by all!!! As for your "perspective," I hope things go in the direction you'd like; but YOU have to make a move in order to find out. Good luck and good love. I'll stay tuned.