Sunday, August 05, 2007

...And I'm Back

Got home yesterday. I've basically been resting and doing laundry ever since, though I have posted a few pictures on flickr: check this set for what I've already posted, and stay tuned for more...

The trip was awesome. The rides were tough (especially later in the week), the scenery was beautiful, and the people -- the riders, the support crew, and the people who took care of us in the towns -- were the most wonderful group you could want to be counted among. I've been on an emotional high all week, and when things finally ended I actually felt kind of depressed that it was over.

Watch for ride stories as the week progresses.

One more for the list of heroes: My cousin Ed donated online while I was away. Way to go Ed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!
We're so proud of you & can'y wait to hear stories of your trip!
The pictures tell a grat story themselves!
Glad you're home.

Don said...

Probably one of the best vacations I ever had. I'll be sending a bunch more photos tonight & maybe I'll share a story or two...