Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Glamour

Morning weigh-in: 175#, 9% BF

After the gym yesterday I cruised over to the Wal-Mart, bought some socks and underwear, and while there I bought a few "gingham" (whatever that might mean) shirts: short sleeve, button-down, plaid polyester. I bought them for work, but at eight bucks a pop I'll wear them as riding jerseys if worst comes to worst...

Meanwhile, the Lizard Princess: I saw a post on James Wolcott's blog where he was ragging on those outraged by Paris's expecting & getting special treatment; his reply was essentially "welcome to the real world!" (Though I think he actually used "modern world.")

My thought was yes, the glitterati have always been playing a bit above the law, but back in the day we would not have seen this kind of circus for less than a murder... so here's to DUI, the great equalizer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Wolcott blog cut through to the core.

Don said...

The guy's a genius.