Thursday, March 08, 2007

That Whole Domestic Goddess Thing

Morning weigh-in: 184#, 13% BF

Gym last night, then leftover potatoes & chickpeas in lemon-tahini-curry sauce, plus a salad. Bedtime was not long after. Tonight is the VMB meeting, and I'm riding to that so I don't know what, or when, dinner will be -- I was going to make bean & tomato stew in the crock pot, but discovered last night that I was missing a few crucial ingredients, so I'll probably just make it on the weekend. That doesn't solve tonight's dinner problems though...

Meanwhile, today is International Women's Day and (Blog Against Sexism day), so I'll just maybe touch on that with the words waitress and health insurance.

Meanwhile meanwhile, I see that the "Gonzales Eight" scandal is growing even more legs.

No comments: