Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Healthy Stuff

Morning weigh-in: 184.5#, I forget the BF

Last night didn't work out quite as planned: I rode the towpath with Doug & Eric, but we didn't actually finish (late start, slow pace) until almost 11:00, then went out to get some food, ended up at Shruty's after exhausting all other possibilities -- I didn't get home until almost 1:00 AM. Needless to say, I didn't bother getting up early to run this morning. Chili, cheesesteak, two pints o' Guiness and skip the exercise...

By the way, new photos at Flickr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Shruty's still have steamed clams at a low price? We used to go there; and I'd order six (yes, SIX) dozen clams all for moi, followed by a beer chaser. They'd ask me if I wanted all six dozen at once, but I'd tell them three dozen at a time would do nicely. I enjoyed every morsel.
M-O-I-N-K! LOL

Toni

Don said...

I'm not a seafood person, so I really don't know but I thought I saw something about clams on the menu...

They changed hands (one of the bartenders -- Amy? -- bought it I believe), and the pool table is gone, but the place probably hasn't changed much since the last time you were there.