Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Back For More Abuse (In Three Parts)

Me again. It looks like just I'll have to get used to this new ugly look for my blog...

Went to yoga last night, pleasant surprise when I saw Art there. I also saw Megan, who took the same class, but I didn't recognize her until she got right up in my face (I don't wear glasses in class). As usual, after it was over I was pretty glad I went, though I had reservations beforehand because of nose/ear/stuffiness issues.

After that I went home, changed, and went to Which Brew for dinner.

UPDATE: Fiddling with the new Blogger setup, I think I found a look I can live with for now, and now I just need to get comments up & running again and I should be golden.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First one here... first one here!

Looks like everything is in order, we'll see how it works out.