Friday, March 31, 2006

Nothing For A Man To Do But Sit Around And Think

Finished off the pork & sauerkraut last night, and the night before was the last of the chili. Tonight I may go out, or maybe I'll cook up some tuna w/ wilted greens. Right now I have a ton of food at home to choose from...

Linux Voyager, Next Port Of Call: I'm thinking of upgrading my system completely from the ground up, since right now I sort of have a jury-rigged version of Red Hat 8 (which was superseded several years ago by RH 9, then Red Hat moved all their non-enterprise to Fedora, and RH 9 was superseded by Fedora Core 1, 2, 3, 4 and I think version 5 was just released), anyway, I think it might be a good idea to just bring the entire system up to date in one shot. I'm thinking of trying Ubuntu, a new distribution that's generated a lot of positive buzz.

No comments: