Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Like Deja Vu All Over Again

Morning weigh-in: 179.5#, 12.5% BF (I think I've seen those numbers before)

Went straight from work to the gym to take that spin class, arrived early so I did some major stretching beforehand. Same woman taught as last time (two weeks ago), and it was a similar workout, but the music was radically better -- anything would have been an improvement, but she had a good mix and I was happy.

After that I went home and finshed off the chili. I'll probably make another pot this weekend, or maybe try a diferent recipe. Amazing results -- though I think there's room for improvement in my chili recipe -- without all that much fuss or effort.

Tonight I'm heading back to the gym (running, weights), then I'm off to Which Brew for their Anti-Valentine's party.

No comments: