Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Fox And The Hare

Morning weigh-in: 180.5#, 11.5% BF

It took a great deal of willpower I know, but somehow I avoided going to watch the game at Porters. Instead I did laundry, played with the computer, ran, and played with the computer some more: put together a predator-prey model based on those Lotka-Volterra equations, ran it with various parameters -- I wish I could find that Hudson Bay Fur Company hare-lynx population data, try the model on that. Once again, I got some cool graphs which I may post but probably won't...

Speaking of cool graphics, I parked some old screenshots here; I probably will not make a gallery for them, but have a look anyway.

Tonight is more laundry (of course), the gym, and my Tuesday night stop-in at Which Brew.

Oh, the fox and the hare, and the berries and the bear,
And the sun and the bees, and the lichen and the trees...

No comments: