Monday, October 10, 2005

I Have Needs Too, You Know

Morning weigh-in: 175.5#, 8.5% BF

Weekend Report (loose ends): I went out Saturday night, saw The Foolz again, playing at Which Brew this time. I think this show was actually tighter and better than the one Friday at the FunHouse. Pre-show dinner was mozzerella & tomato "mini-me" salad and garlic-lime chili wings. I ended up talking to some couple next to me: they were making a short film, they were there to meet with a potential producer and, while waiting for him to show up, asked me to look over the script. Look for me in the credits, though I'm sure I won't see a dime...

Last night was spent organizing and archiving my digital photos. Everything I have prior to 2005 (incuding all sorts of stuff emailed to me) on one CD, and all my 2005 digital photos to date on another. Piece of cake.

Don Needs: Saw another game over at Pharyngula, Google "[your first name] needs" and list what comes up. Here's mine:

  • Anger Management: DON NEEDS A DATE
  • Reply, Elephant--Don Don needs his love--.
  • Opinions You Should Have - Comment on Uncle Don Needs You
  • RC Groups - Hey TAWG, Don needs one of these!
  • Don needs to recognize that a variable mortgage will usually have a lower rate than a fixed one.
  • Don needs our help
  • Don needs a loan but doesn’t want to cash in his Certificate of Deposit.
  • The Don needs underlings So hey, hey! Kiss that pinky ring!
    Give it to him baby! Uh uh, uh uh! Give it to him baby!
    Uh uh, uh uh! Give it to him baby!
  • Using his wits, Don needs to rescue his buddies who have been kidnapped by the...
  • The DON needs a corps of knowledge workers
  • To do his job Don needs a car, a phone, a computer and a connection between his office and home.
  • Big Don needs an outhouse so we are building one to house one of the two...
  • Don needs more help weaving all these issues together in to a comprehensive work plan
  • Darrell Beaver, a community resident, pops in to see if Don needs anything
  • Don needs our help and support.
  • Plus Don needs a new snow shovel.
Funny because it's true... though it's not as odd/cool as PZ's list, which may be because my name isn't as odd/cool as "PZ."

Reading: Caesar's The Gallic War. Also reread Cormac McCarthy's Blood Meridian on my recent travels.

No comments: