Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hot Hot Hot

Morning weigh-in: 177#, 9% BF

Rode Towpath/Sals last night: 30.02 miles in 2:59... Started at 5:40, and according to the Fritch Fuel clock I crossed the Hill-to-Hill Bridge at 6:33 (temp 88 degrees F); after riding Sals I recrossed the bridge at 7:43 and 86 degrees -- these times are now pretty much par for the course... I run out of steam though, same place (Upper Spanky Trail) every time, then get it back just enough to finish, must be the heat.

Today is supposed to be less humid than it has been, but hotter.

When I got home I got a call from Doug; they were going out to eat and would meet me at Which Brew. They went to Porters for food (they like the menu there better) but I was faster than they were, got to WB and had already ordered so we ate dinner together in different restaurants... they stopped by WB after they ate, but it was an early night. Poor Lori got an earful, Doug on one side, me on the other,of politics/religion/gasohol/etc.

I should be able to pick up my road bike tonight, then I'll go to the gym, maybe do the short Harmony ride beforehand.

No comments: