Tuesday, June 07, 2005

One Step Closer...

Morning weigh-in: 177.5#, 8.5%BF

So I hear my old friend Joe flipped at Porters Pub, got himself thrown out... seems he ran into Pete (the other Pete, motorcycle Pete, mechanic Pete) who asked him where he's been getting his car worked on lately -- Pete works at Revelation Motors, where Joe used to get his oil changed... Joe owes them money over there and won't answer or return phone calls... Joe apparently exploded, got all in his face threatening violence, yelling and cursing, both at Pete and other patrons, until they tossed him. Maybe it's fallout from his father's death, but I think he just took a giant step closer to institutionalization, in one form or another. I feel bad for the guy, but I am so glad I don't have to deal with him, or be his apologist to others anymore.

No comments: