Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Dawn Lap

Morning weigh-in (Monday): 178.5#, 12.5% BF
Morning weigh-in (Tuesday): 180#, 11% BF

Bicycled to work today. Had to get up at 5:00 AM to do it, but it was very pleasant. I got to watch the sun come up as I rode in. Tonight I should get my car back, so it'll be back to slothville.

Six Degrees of Bereavement: they buried that boy yesterday. Seems that everywhere I go, someone is talking about it: their son played ball with him, or he was a schoolmate of someone's kid, cousin, friend...

Reading: Liar's Poker, by Michael Lewis. Great book, and I've always wondered whatever became of the author. Also reading Chancellorsville 1863: The Souls of the Brave, by Ernest B. Furgurson. This is probably one of the best books on the Civil War I've seen, and the only book that actually makes sense of the Battle of Chancellorsville. Both of these are re-reads.

No comments: