Tuesday, August 03, 2004

gonna make you sweat

Morning weigh-in: 175.5#, 13% BF

Ran this morning, was forced to remember that when my body wakes up, everything wakes up including peristalsis... made it the full two miles without taking any shortcuts, then went home, did my duty and found my weight down to 174# (what can I say, I was curious). I suspect that a lot of the drop was water: I was pouring sweat like a fountain, body didn't calm down until I was at work. Things are a little different from the single-digit temps when I first ran...

Mug Club Night at Which Brew, had some lemony Greek soup and mousaka, plus a Franziskaner Weisbier. T was in earlier but I missed her, I arrived around 8:30 after working late and riding (short ride, slow, still suffering from the W101), and she'd had dinner with Connor at normal-people dinnertime. Hung out with Brian though, his first time out driving on his own since his cardio catheterization (he was at the party Sat, but didn't drive).

No comments: