Monday, February 25, 2008

Well Whadda Ya Know, Another Milestone


Bandages
Originally uploaded by donXfive.
Morning weigh-in: 167.5#, 11% BF (not bad, considering)

This is my second most popular photo on flickr, according to number of views. It's been sitting at 399 views for about a week, but just got two more hits and is now over 400. (My most popular photo is at 542, and #3 is down around 200 views.)

Good weekend. More on that some other time, plus more photos -- sorry, winter walk & trail maintenance shots. You know, the photos I like, as opposed to the people's choices: my broken flesh & Which Brew hotties...

By the way, I got up early and ran this morning; it felt really good -- I think I might do that more often. Anyway, that's the reason for the early morning post, and now I'm off to work.

No comments: