Friday, July 30, 2004

Bear Photos

Morning weigh-in: 172.5#, 11.5% BF

I put my bear photos here, for now.

Yahoo has a pretty crappy interface, lotta bullshit to get what I wanted done, and there was no "do such-and-such to all thse files and I'll be back later," it was all very labor intensive but they're in. Not really happy with the quality of the photos I took though, kind of blurry. I still have to learn how to use that camera.

Riding tonight on the towpath, then going to Which Brew with Theresa and her son for a toga party (Greek theme actually, Margarita is guest chef w/ traditional family recipes).

I think that the race is acting like a big rock in the river: lots of turbulence and other effects downstream. Ive been very tired lately, and the weight's dropping. Shouldn't complain, eh? I want to be below 170# for Allamuchy.

No comments: