Tuesday, July 27, 2004

More Post-Mortem

Morning weigh-in: 175.5%, 12% BF

Just a thought: with a little better time management, a few more pounds shed and some interval/hill training under the belt, I bet I could shave off another hour from my W101 time, maybe even more. Wait till next year...

Went and saw Brian last night, recovering from angiogram/catheterization or whatever it's called: he had an exploratory procedure yesterday, in-through-the-groin-and-up-the-arteries to look for heart blockages, w/ optional angioplasty if they found anything. Luckily, there was nothing to find, and he recovered enought to be sent home. Still no idea what's up with his chest pains and irregular heartbeat, but as he said, at least he doesn't have couch potato disease -- very embarrassing for a cyclist!!

I may got to the gym tonight. Tomorrow I'm taking a vacation day, and volunteering to help track/catch bears. Maybe photos?

No comments: