Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Things Been Gettin Quiet Round Here Lately

Morning weigh-in (Monday): 167.5#, 8% BF
Morning weigh-in (Tuesday): 164.5#, 10% BF
 
I had a pretty big post planned for yesterday to cover all the things that happened this weekend -- such as K-Jo's "Virtual Which Brew" picnic (with subsequent trip to Pearly Baker's) on Friday night, Saturday's all-day mountain bike ride (with Eurostyle pit stops at various outdoor cafes), and Heritage Day festivities (including Paul & Mary's party) on Sunday -- but it got so big and unwieldy I decided to skip it. Maybe I'll talk about different parts of this later in the week.
 
One thing I'll mention: Here's a plug for a friend's new venture, seen on a t-shirt (the logo, not the salsa), and soon to be found on finer chips everywhere.
 
Anyway, it was a good weekend, but things are settled back down now. Last night was a total rest day (bike maintenance, computer chores, light housework), and tonight I'm hitting Allamuchy rather than the usual Tuesday Night Follies -- I need as much offroad practice as I can get; the Wilderness 101 is now less than 2 weeks away. Dinner will probably be a turkey sub somewhere.
 
I posted few photos from last weekend (like, Independence Day Weekend), rides, belly dancers etc, but things are going to get quiet over at flickr for a while too: the camera finally died for real, I have no shots from this past weekend, and now I have to do my research & get a new gadget...
 
Finally! Well it looks like Roast Beef and Molly are finally hitched.
 

No comments: