Thursday, July 10, 2008

Still Tired

Morning weigh-in: 164.5#, 7.5% BF
 
Last night I hit that "Yoga Burst" class -- what a workout! I was totally soaked and exhausted by the end of an hour. Class was taught by Alicia, and her husband Rob was also there in the class. I shouldn't be too surprised to see them there -- they're the proprietors, they're usually there -- but it was interesting because they came up in conversation the other day. Nothing too exciting, just a little synchronicity.
 
After yoga I went to Judy's for what I thought was a barbecue, but it was really more like a little get-together, with Middle East-themed salads & snacks (hummos, babaganouj, tabbouli, etc), no grilling. Me, Anne, Judy, and Lee (the usual "supper club"), as well as Kelly-Jo, Pete R, and a few of Judy's neighbors. Really nice, just talking and relaxing on the porch, and all of a sudden it was 1:00 AM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good times; good friends
Good for you!!