Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yes Anastasia

Morning weigh-in: 164.5#, 8.5% BF
 
So the bike's at the shop, getting the new swingarm (from that spare frame I bought, in some random act of foresight, off Doug a few years ago) installed, my bike box is loaned out, the Chain Gang meeting went swimmingly, and tonight I guess I'll be hitting the road for a nice long hill workout.
 
Listening: Tori Amos's Little Earthquakes. I was going to name this post "Tear In Your Hand" because I keep listening to that song -- it reminds me of driving past the Mount Storm Lake & power plant on the way to Canaan -- but then I found out that today is the anniversary of the Romanoff family execution, so I went with my all-time favorite T.A. song, even if it's on Under the Pink. (Strangely enough, I just found out today what "me and Neil will be hanging with the Dream King" actually means.)
 
Meantime Anne should be back this weekend. I keep getting updates about her vacation in the Smokies; I'm glad she's having fun but but I do miss her. I'll probably hit Christian's Spring Hotel for dinner tonight, but it just won't be the same...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"just won't be the same....." Now THERE'S a good sign!!! ;-)