Friday, January 25, 2008

Can't Tell The Players Without A Program

Morning weigh-in: 166#, 8.5% BF (dehydration?)
 
Alterna-workout nite at the gym, then I hit Which Brew for dinner and some bluegrass. I was physically very hungry but had no appetite (a very weird feeling), and I eventually ordered fish & chips, which I don't often have but they did hit the spot last night.
 
By way of background: Saw friend and blog-reader Mike at the WB, who made the tactical error of asking me about some of the obsessions that he read about here, and got stuck listening to my 200-word-a-minute rants for the next hour or so as I emptied my head into his ear... So sorry about that Mike, and here's a quick Wikipedia tour of what I was babbling about, starting with the Lotka-Volterra predator-prey and interspecies competition equations, moving on through the logistical function, carrying capacity and Hubbert's Peak, and finishing with good old Belisarius. You down with OCD? Yeah you know me...
 
Meantime, the other obsession: Hitting the towpath tonight, maybe with Larry, maybe also with Mike B. Tomorrow morning is yoga so I want to make it an early night.

No comments: