Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Speedy McBikerson Fly-By

Morning weigh-in: 178.5#, 5.5% BF

Not sure what that body fat's telling me, usually it's a pretty reliable indicator of hydration (if nothing else), and I had a fairly non-hydration-stressed day yesterday (no alcohol, yoga was more "active rest" than a true workout, drank plenty of liquids, etc). It Is A Mystery.

Amanda at Pandagon takes a pretty good look at shopping by car vs deliveries vs running your errands by bike. (Don't forget to check out the comments.) I have my $0.02 to add but not the time, so I guess it'll have to wait until another day...

Probably getting in a bike ride tonight, then having the Chain Gang meeting -- maybe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get the BD gifts we sent?
If so, what do you think?

Also, check out your e-mail.

Do you think you might come down to Kevin's for Baby Caroline's christening?
Chris & family will be there (Tara is godmother)

It will be one of 3 dates 7/14 7/24 or 8/25
Amy's waiting for John (gidfather) to respond.

Don said...

Yes, I got them (see today's post). Very nice. Thanks!

Christening: I'm pretty sure I won't be there.

I will check my email.