Thursday, April 19, 2007

Belated Birthday

Morning weigh-in: 179#, 10.5% BF

Not too bad a weight hit, considering last night's dinner was pizza & beer, but I did manage to maintain my self-control.

Rode last night, 12.5 miles in maybe 55 minutes, a short & sweet hill ride before the Chain Gang meeting. (Another good meeting by the way, very productive, if talking and planning count as "productivity." It almost didn't happen, since we had some last-minute venue changes and uncertanties on where to relocate -- all's well that ends well though...) Couple of guys did a monster hard ride before the meeting on their new bikes, I guess Spring is really here despite appearances.

Happy Birthday To Me: Finally got a chance to open my birthday presents. Thanks Mom & Dad! I'm already most of the way through all three books (well, two are references, but still).

Tonight will be the gym, dinner will be leftover pork tenderloin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome!
Enjoy them.