Monday, April 16, 2007

It Is Inevitable. It has Already Begun.

Morning weigh-in: 181#, 9.5% BF

Looks like a little bit of un-suppression going on in the weight there, bounceback from Sunday, which was a complete rest day that ended with four bowls of cereal at midnight -- the Friday and Saturday trips to Which Brew probably didn't help either, but my weight Saturday afternoon was 178#.

Mea Culpa: Oops, my bad, looks like I used "errata" incorrectly in my last post's title. Oh the irony...

Holy Cow what the hell is going on in Virginia?

Listening: In the car it's Gregorian Chants (again), but in the house my new all-time favorite song is Galaxie 500's "Don't Let Our Youth Go To Waste."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! The part of Illinois you were in sounds awful. It HAS to be more exciting in Chicago.

Sad, depressing news seems to be the norm rather than the unusual lately.

For those of us who suffer from sinus/allergy problems (which I'm experiencing even as I type), out of the top 100 worst cities for spring allergies (No. 1 being the worst, of course), Allentown, PA, ranks 32nd! Medicine utilization per patient in our area is worse than average. No wonder so many of us feel miserable.

I hope your ride was a whopping success.