Friday, February 16, 2007

Soylent Spring, Roborotica

Morning weigh-in: 184.5#, 13% BF

Doop de doo, just wandering around the internets... Uh-oh, I wonder what the implications of something like this might be? Meantime, Mimi Smartypants won't link to the trainwreck she found, but I think she's talking about this guy. Freaky maybe, but to another dude not quite as deer-in-the-headlights fascinating as she finds him, I've heard it all and even lived some of it, though it does seem that his world view -- and libido -- were programmed by Maxim or something...

Anyway, last night was the VMB meeting at the Windsor House. Very businesslike, got a lotta stuff done, so in other words it was kind of tedious (interesting, just long), but all that business stuff is now out of the way. (Rich B is now Prez & Doug is VP.) Dinner was a couple pierogi and a few beers at the meeting, washed down with a bowl of cereal when I got home. Tonight will be a crock pot of chili, which I prepped last night; I think it'll be a bit hotter than other batches I've made, we'll see. (I washed my hands after making it, but rubbed my eye in my sleep, thought I was gonna die.)

I don't know how I'll get there, since all the roads in PA are clusterfscked right now, but I was thinking of going XC skiing this weekend, maybe up near Williamsport.

UPDATE: This is what I wrote on this date last year, and this is what I wrote two years ago, and this is what I wrote three years ago.

No comments: