Thursday, February 16, 2006

Pow! Welcome Back

Morning weigh-in (Wednesday): 182.5#, forgot BF
Morning weigh-in (Thursday): 182#, 9% BF

The Which Brew "Anti-Valentine Party" was pretty cool, but not really much of a party, more like the usual Tuesday night at the WB. I had exactly one beer and a turkey sandwich (after coming from the gym), and gained three pounds -- this after eating chili (and having a beer with it) several days in a row, and losing weight earlier in the week. I must conclude that going to Which Brew & simply breathing the air there is the actual fattening factor...

Last night I went home "early" (ie at the normal time), did a few club-related computer and printing tasks, ran my two mile run, and then went to the Chain Gang meeting. Decent meeting, I think we covered a lot of ground, especially in the areas of trail maintenance and gossip about other clubs.

Tonight is laundry, dinner, the gym, and then grocery shopping while the laundry dries.

No comments: