Sunday, January 25, 2004

Morning weigh-in:180.0#, 15.5% body fat

Didn't got to the movie last night: Route 33, the main road north, was closed (don't know why) and alternates would have taken me too long. So, I phoned in my regrets and went to Which Brew (well duh!), to see A Pair of Armadillos (aka the Aardvarks). The original Armadillos were a good bar band that broke up a while ago, and this duo is a remnant of the original; I at least partly expected a trio, since this dude Jason, a friend of my old next door neighbor Joe McK, had been playing drums with them but I guess not. I also expected Joe G to show up at 8:00, but it turns out he fell asleep and never made it out...

Breakfast eaten, laundry and dishwasher scrubbing away, and I'm heading to Bethlehem. Meeting Joe & Cos at the Green Cafe for a little brunch, then heading up to Hawk Mountain Sanctuary for a hike.

No comments: