Monday, May 11, 2015

Moving Forward

Morning weigh-in (Friday): 195.0#, 11% BF
Morning weigh-in (Saturday): 194.5#, 14% BF
Morning weigh-in (Tuesday): 194#, 12% BF

Towpath ride Thursday night, followed by dinner and a nap (which eventually merged into bedtime). Another towpath ride  (longer but easy) Friday night, and some still-easy-but-more-real MTB at Nox on Sunday, while Saturday was an all day schoolwork fest...

I finished the last test for that accounting class (due Sunday at 6:00 PM) on Sunday morning, and after thinking about it, this may be my last NCC class for a while. They're interesting, but they were easy A's, not nearly interesting/challenging enough for the amount of work and time they eat up, and I've flip-flopped on my original motivation: I'm not seriously considering a career change anymore. More on this some other time.

This morning was a short run, tonight will be a towpath ride.

No comments: