Thursday, July 03, 2008

An Early Friday

Morning weigh-in: 164#, 10% BF
 
Went to yoga last night, really good workout, and we even had a theme for the class: truthfulness. After yoga I went to Bethlehem, had dinner at Brew Works with Anne, and got to practice some of what I learned in class:
 
ANNE: OK, where do we stand? This is what I want, what do you want?
ME: Hemmina, hemmina, hemmina...
 
Or words to that effect. Long story short, she broke the ice, I had to come clean and I guess we're dating for real now, instead of meeting for dinner here and there, and stringing things along in my usual passive-aggressive style. Anyway, we'll see where it goes from here, hope I don't screw this one up.
 
Last day of the week here, before the July 4th festivities. Run/gym tonight, then most likely over to Christian Springs for the usual Thursday supper club, where I will be having dinner once again with a certain someone.
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, for one, am happy for you. Omit the hemmina's, and just show you care enough to give the attention any relationship needs to thrive. Thoughtfulness goes a long, long way. I wish you the very best.

Don said...

Thoughtfulness? Thoughtfulness?!?? I truly am doomed...

Anonymous said...

I see a lot of that same reaction over "thoughtfulness" from generations that came after mine. Wonder why that is. It isn't expensive. It just requires consideration, some demonstrative caring and sharing of "self".....not just lip service. Easy.