Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wisdom

Morning weigh-in: 163.5#, 9.5% BF
 
Rode the towpath and Sals last night with my friend Joe (formerly of Warren Glen, and before that Easton, but now living in the Poconos), not sure of the mileage but probably about 28, just over 3 hours of riding. That's a pretty serious ride, but I was still a little surprised at the drop in weight: I've been skimping proteins and leaning on the carbs rather heavily over the past few days, which usually puts the weight on, and I thought I'd done pretty well with the rehydration thing. I like lower numbers, but I have to take this one as an ominous sign... Legs were toast last night, so I came in this morning and ate the equivalent of 4 eggs (scoops of scrambled egg w/ cheese, plus an omelet), and spent the morning feeling like I'd swallowed a bowling ball.
 
Meantime: A little morning yoga to make up for the missed class last night, and tonight is the gym.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yoga seems very essential and beneficial to you.
I'm glad.