Friday, March 28, 2008

Double Dipping, Dead Cat Bounce

Morning weigh-in: 167.5#, 8% BF
 
Hit the bottom  of my weight range the other day, and yesterday the body rebelled: ravenous all day, two breakfasts, two lunches, and a burger at Which Brew, which was lovely. Good workout at the gym though: ran 1.32 miles in 10 minutes, and hit the mile mark at 7:16. Getting there, getting there... Today is a rest day, a "packing day" really, because tomorrow is a travel day, and Sunday I'll be riding in Moab!
 
(I was in the WB maybe a week or so ago, and I mentioned I was vacationing in Utah and someone asked me "Why?" Well, faithful readers already know, but I'll say it again: this is why.)
 
Meantime, Social Security: Here's a quick analysis of that recent report, and of the media coverage thereof, for a faithful reader. Know your enemies Toni, and know that Novakula is one of them.
 
Oh well, you can't be everywhere: I was talking to an old friend the other night, the daughter of my friend and retired co-worker Vito. She's throwing her parents a surprise 70th birthday party, and I had to call to say I couldn't make it because I'd be on vacation. We did some catching up, and I promised I'd swing by & visit her parents when I get home, but I am sorry I'll have to miss this. (I also got an invite last night to a 30th birthday party, which conflicts with yet another upcoming event. D'oh!)
 
See all y'all in a week or so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HB Vito & bride!
Bon Voyage Don!
Happy trails...

We're pretty sure of our cruise to Med.
My 70 BD party!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the report, Don...appreciate it.

Have fun and be safe!