Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Cheese!

Morning weigh-in: 169.5#, 8.5% BF (WHAM! CRASH! POW! Tumble tumble...)
 
(Well tonight is the gym, and I'll be running beforehand so maybe I can get back into the game.)
 
Dinner last night was at Which Brew, Mug Club Night. I had an entire white pizza. Sigh.
 
I remember seeing a movie about "death and dying" or whatever in high school, where some young man had terminal cancer and was living in a medical hostel. His mom kept visiting him every day, until he put his foot down and told her not to treat him any differently than if he'd moved out under ordinary circumstances -- ie stop visiting him every day just because he was dying. I think Which Brew might be the young man, I'm the mother, and that weigh-in was the foot...
 
Yoga class last night before dinner, and I ran before work yesterday. No run this morning -- I forgot to set my alarm last night and overslept.
 
Crazy dream: I dreamed I was in maybe Freehold, in a ranch house in some rural/farming area (like maybe Mike Mike's old house, but on flatter land out by Tennent Road), hanging with a bunch of friends. They were nobody I know, completely made up faces but they were my high school buddies, and in fact we were all younger, a bunch of twentysomethings partying late on a Saturday night. We went outside and were about to pile into the car to go to the diner when I realized "Hey wait a minute, it's not Saturday night it's Tuesday morning!" Eyes popped open and I've been chasing myself ever since.
 
Not sure what I'll have for dinner tonight, but I think I'll cook a pot roast tomorrow.

No comments: