Tuesday, January 08, 2008

It Is Not A Tumor!

Morning weigh-in: 166#, 10.5% BF (well, that's a relief, I guess)
 
Yoga last night, with another new (to me) teacher -- I think at this point I've taken classes from all but one of the people who teach regularly at Easton Yoga. All but one of the yoga yoga classes that is; I'm not counting things like belly dancing etc... Good class, once again a very different perspective on familiar things; it's amazing how personal yoga can actually be.
 
After that was good old Which Brew for Mug Club Night. Brian was a no-show: he forgot it was coming up, and was doing his speed skating thing. There was the usual W-Brew crew though, pleasant evening as always, even if I did sneak out a little early.
 
Tonight is the gym. (Meantime, I really have to start finding out how to incorporate more riding without losing the other things I've been doing.)
 
 

No comments: