Monday, December 17, 2007

Mellow

Morning weigh-in: 169#, 9.5% BF (Holiday season, steak-and-beer weekend, what did I expect?)
 
Here's a fun thing, and if they're to be believed, you're helping feed the poor too!
 
Walked around downtown yesterday in the rain: lunch and a coffee purchase at the Quadrant, then I stopped in at Porters later in the day. No food, just punching my ticket -- I am now about 20 beers down, of the 60 you have to drink to get your mug. Caught part of the Steelers game, saw some peeps, walked home, still raining. Played with the computer for a few hours,  noticed that the sun finally came out, but it was too late in the day to take advantage so I just went and dug out the car. That was some nasty ice-glazed snow, I had to bust out the camping shovel because the regular ones just couldn't deal...
 
This morning was cold but beautiful out, perfect sky, clouds and sun like breaking fresh bread, one of those rare days when the winter sunlight is golden rather than silver. Drove along the Lehigh & Muskenetcong Rivers on the way in, and the light on the water was my favorite gray-green "light on cold water" color. Bonus!
 

No comments: