Thursday, October 18, 2007

Winding Down My Administration

Morning weigh-in: 168#, 10.5% BF
 
Good meeting last night, probably one of the last with me as Prez -- elections next meeting, I've done two my terms, and now it's someone else's turn in the barrel...
 
Got there a little early, even after dealing with Rt 31 traffic, stopping in at Bike King and picking up a new helmet (paid $20 for low-end, slightly unstylish, 2007-year clearance model; it's slightly less fancy, but the level of head protection is exactly the same as for a new, $150 helmet -- I win!), and also picking up some ice cream sandwiches on the way. So I arrived at Chez Bob & Karen at the same time as Bob, and got to hang with B&K and their dogs for about an hour until the others showed up.
 
Dinner was baked ziti -- I was starving, and it was good -- with salad, Italian bread and honey butter, and some desserts which I skipped but I did have two ice cream sandwiches... meeting afterward, which, like I said, was pretty good. B&K, Doug, Eric, Eric, Greg, Joe & Cindy, Rich & Linda, Brian, Joe and Dawn, and even Bryan K who showed up on his motorcycle. Lotsa gossip and good conversation before, amongst after the club biz. I would have liked to stick around, but the dogs were bothering me, so I left almost immediately after we finished.
 
Tonight is the gym, then laundry while I check out the Frost Hollow Rounders at Which Brew. I'll be getting back onto the bike probably this weekend.

No comments: