Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sketches From A Life

Morning weigh-in: 167.5#, 11.5% BF
 
Looks like Doghouse Riley hit another one out of the ballpark... though granted, the more apt simile there would be "like shooting fish in a barrel." Strangely enough, I read  George Kennan's memoirs, gave it to my dad as a Christmas gift once.
 
Speaking of Dad: Hey Dad, how about them Giants, eh?
 
Speaking of Giants: Caught the game, or at least the first thee quarters at Porters last night after yoga -- I'd finished dinner by the end of the third, and I sort of knew which way things were trending and lost interest...
 
Tonight is the gym.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lets hope they keep getting better,
Dad

Don said...

Kind of funny, once upon a time I'd have been afraid to stop watching, since they constantly demonstrated that no lead was too big for them to blow, if you assumed the game was already won you were screwed... last night I was convinced that the game was theirs, and would stay that way to the end, and that's the way it happened.