Wednesday, October 03, 2007

And Speaking Of Photos...

Morning weigh-in: 170#, 10.5% BF
 
Some "official" photos of me from Sunday's race can be found here, and here, and here.
 
Hit the gym last night, first strength workout of the post-season. It actually felt easier than some of the endurance ones. That'll change... I'm leaving for Litchfield IL in a few hours, getting back Friday night; I'll probably do some hotel-room yoga/calisthenics while I'm there, but that's the extent of it until I get back in the game.
 
Catch y'all on the flip side.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone took pics of YOU for a change. I'm sure mom will be happy to see them. We moms are funny that way. ;-)

Have a safe trip!

Anonymous said...

At last!
What great upper body strength you have.

How can you ride with that load on your back!
At least it's not a monkey!

Have a good trip.

Don said...

Plenty of monkeys already on my back.

The pack was a bit much for such a short, well-supported ride, but I really feel naked without it. A-and I look at those photos, and what I see is my gut...

Anonymous said...

Those monkeys get around- they hitch a ride on many a back, or each life carries it's own personal array of the little devils!

Your gut is the 1st thing you go to and doesn't even occur to me - only the upper body is prominent in this photo.